Decisions We Have, Take and Make

This Morning I Awoke…

Agitated by the Comments of others
Finding low Tolerance for their Words
Holding little Compassion for Obsessions they hold.

Seeds of Anger grew in me for Feeling this way

Who am I to Judge?
Why do I Need to do it at all?
Why can I not just Let others Be?
Without adding My judgment?
Why do I need to Awaken the Sleeping Fire of Frustration?
And Struggle with Myself over how They are?

I Decide to Remove this Uncomfortable Inner Skirmish.

I Sit in Silence with my Breath

I Set the Feelings, Thoughts and Myself… Free
I Allow my Frustrated Mind to Stop Judging
I Relax into Simplicity by Accepting All
With Unconditional Love and Understanding.

I Realise there is no-one whom Makes me…
Read what I do
Think what I do
Judge like I do
Or react like I do… Apart from Me.

I have
All the Power
All the Control

I take All the Responsibility
I make All the Decisions that Result in how I feel.

I Acknowledge the Feelings
I Feel their Desire
I See their Route of Destruction
I Taste their Hurt and Pain
I Turn the Page
To a Blank Sheet… A Clear Neutral Mind.

I Choose Peaceful Energy
To Project from my Heart.

For this World Needs No More Feeding into War
From Individuals Grappling with Their Power to Control Others.

No comments:

Post a Comment